The healthcare industry has become an ever-changing business environment. With the increase in operating cost and decrease in reimbursements it is more important than ever that your practice has access to quality guidance and support from a trusted business adviser.
What’s On Your Mind?
Do some of these cross your mind when you think about the your practice?
- Your productivity is increasing but you continue to maintain the same level of income.
- Want to focus on your practice rather than the day-to-day accounting
- Wonder if you are taking advantage of discounts from vendors and not paying late fees
- Want to focus on your reimbursements to make sure you are billing properly and not leaving money on the table
- Not sure if your transactions are properly classified in your general ledger
- Wonder if your marketing efforts are generating new business and referrals
- Frustrated that you can not get the financial data in a format that you can understand
- Worried that you are assigning financial task to staff that are not qualified
- Concerned that you are not in compliance with payroll laws and taxes
- Wonder if proper internal controls are put in place to avoid theft
- Wish you could have strong budgeting and forecasting models
- Wonder how your practice can maintain strong financial performance and optimize your cash flow
Benefits of contracting our services:
By contracting the services of Synergy Accounting Services you and your staff can focus on practicing medicine and delivering quality patient care. Whether you are a primary care physician, nurse practitioner, or run a specialty practice an accountant who understands your industry will increase your bottom line. Below are some indicators when it’s time to contract:
|Overwhelmed Staff||When your staff is overwhelmed with the day-to-day accounting while trying to maintain office efficiency.|
|New Patients||When you should focus all of your attention on building up patient volumes and referrals.|
|Selling Your Practice||When declining revenue and increasing cost cause you to consider full-time employment at a larger group or hospital.|
|Expanding Your Practice||When you decide it’s time to open a new location or expand your footprint in your existing location.|
When you partner with Synergy Accounting Services you get a team of experienced professionals that understand the key differentiation specific to your industry. Synergy helps you with the day-to-day transactions that will improve cash flow, profitability and plan for your practice future. This will allow you and your staff to focus on running the office and patient care. Our RX package provides dependable and accurate financial reporting to help you make better strategic decisions.
We can customize our services to your specific area of expertise:
- Behavioral Therapists
- General Practitioners
- Holistic Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Geneticists
- Multi-Specialty Practices
- Nurse Practitioners
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- ENT Specialists
- Physician Assistants (PA)
- Plastic Surgeons
- Speech & Language Pathologists
- Surgeon Doctors